Individual employee assistance and employee support in all circumstances.
We can solve some difficult situations on our own, while we tackle others with the support of family, friends, and colleagues. However, sometimes situations cannot be resolved in the usual way as the challenge is just too comprehensive.
This is where individual employee support services can help:
- Solution-driven advice for professional and private problems
- Information on disease patterns, symptoms, causes, and treatment options
- Referral to psychotherapists, clinics, and special counseling services
- Development of individual stress management strategies
- Income and budgeting advice (prevention, basic advice, help with consumer insolvency process)
We also offer our employees tailored advice and support for any care requirements and disabilities:
- Care solutions
- Financing care
- Care leave
- Mediation of care staff, domestic help, outpatient services, and inpatient care solutions
All advisory and mediation services are provided in cooperation with an external partner and can be accessed by all employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) via a free hotline.