Outstanding features for industrial telecontrol
- Extremely compact
- Operating voltage 24V DC
- Attachable to a 35mm DIN rail
- Maximum line speed of up to 56kbit/s
- Leased line mode (pier-to-pier) up to 20km at 33.6kbit/s
- Multidrop leased line mode according to V.23 at 1200bit/s
- DCD output for connection to the digital input of a PLC
- PSTN text message send + receive
- CLIP decoder for calling line identification and callback
- Serial data communication interfaces RS232C and RS485 are built in
Combining the FP Modem-56k with the FP Web-Server expands the horizon of telecontrol even more, e.g. access the Internet, send e-mails, dial up an FP Web-Server for local or wide area network access, etc.
Compliant and certified for the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom and US.
User libraries, e.g. Panasonic CONTROL LIBRARY “MODEM” (NCL-CM-LIB), make the integration of communication functions into PLC programs easy, saving programming time and money.