New high-voltage relay for solar inverters, charging stations, elevator systems and other applications up to 35A / 277V AC.
The HES relay was designed to meet the combined requirements of different markets in one switching solution. Two switching contacts (2 Form A) for power levels up to 35A / 277V AC have been successfully integrated into extremely small dimensions. Additionally, a feedback (auxiliary) contact can be implemented to indicate welding of the main contacts.
The holding power of just 170mW provides corresponding energy savings especially for monostable systems. Furthermore, the guaranteed contact gap of at least 3mm is requested as a reliable isolation distance in many applications.
The large contact gap of at least 3mm combined with rapid opening of the contacts makes it possible to handle reliably high DC loads up to 220V/10A.
A further highlight is the parallel arrangement of coil and load terminals, which simplifies the process of connecting current paths on the circuit board. This way, high isolation-distance requirements can be met without extra effort.
The HE-S relay can thus be used to control many applications – at an optimized price/performance ratio.
Product features at a glance:
- 2 Form A contacts
- Optionally available with monitoring contact 2a1b
- High switching capacity: 35A / 277V AC
- Compact size: 36 x 30 x 40mm
- Low holding power of just 170mW
- 3mm contact gap for reliable isolation
- Handles high DC loads
- Simplified current path guiding on the circuit board
- Optimized price/performance ratio
- Applications: PV AC/DC inverters, charging stations, motor control, elevator systems, white goods, etc.