With the optimized and pin-compatible “brother” of the LZ relay, Panasonic is further expanding its market leadership in the field of electromechanical switching components.
The normally open contact as well as the change-over contact can switch loads up to 16A/250V at ambient temperatures of up to 105°C. The clearance and creepage distance between contact and coil is min. 10mm despite the relay’s very compact dimensions of 12.5 x 28.8 x 15.7mm (WxLxH).
On top of the wide range of possible applications in factory and building automation, the relay can be used in White Goods thanks to its compliance with IEC / EN 60335-1 (GWT). The single side stable LZ-N relay is available in the usual coil voltage steps from 5V to 24V.
Product features at a glance:
- 16A switching current, 250V AC switching voltage
- Contact arrangement: 1 form A contact or 1 form C
- Contact material: AgSnO2
- Compact design (WxLxH): 12.5x28.8x15.7mm
- Breakdown voltage between contacts and coil: 5000 Vrms
- Air and creepage distance between contacts and coil: min. 10mm
- Certification according to VDE, UL / C-UL