With the new DJ-H relay, Panasonic launches a latching relay to meet the requirements of the IoT and building automation market for switching actuators. These systems are controlled via bus structures like e.g. KNX. The power relay is equipped with a manual lever acting as a test button to allow electric installation service personnel to check circuits.
It handles inrush currents created by capacitive load types like fluorescent lamps.
Due to its cleverly designed internal structure and the excellent contact material, the relay switches 50A at 277V AC (resistive load) and is certified for fluorescent lamp loads acc. to IEC 60669-1 at 200µF/20A & 250V AC.
- Size: 39 x 15 x 33mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum switching voltage 480V AC at 25A
- Reinforced insulation
- Clearance/ creepage distances between coil/ contact > 10mm
- 12kV surge breakdown voltage
- Activation control power 1W (1-coil-latching type)