In a network installation, a PLC and a computer can be used to control a number of stations remotely. Each station consists of a master, up to 14 slaves, and the SC-HG1-485 communication unit. The maximum number of stations is limited by the communication protocol selected: 99 stations for MODBUS (RTU/ASCII) and 64 stations for MEWTOCOL-COM.
- Station consisting of a master sensor, up to 14 slave sensors, and the SC-HG1-485 communication unit
- Two protocols available:
- MODBUS (RTU/ASCII) for connection of up to 99 stations
- MEWTOCOL-COM for connection of up to 64 stations
- Programmable controller FP7 series
- PC for analysis and cause investigation
- Web server for data logging